Pursuant to § 15 (1) of the Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Data Protection Act"), Požičaj a vráť, spol. s r. o., with its registered office in Záhradnícka 60, Bratislava, municipal district of Ružinov 821 08, Company ID: 50 125 176, registered in the Company Register of the District Court of Bratislava I, Section: Sro, File No. 108545/B (hereinafter referred to as the "Lessor“) wishes to notify the affected persons of the following information in relation to processing personal data in the Lessor´s information system:
- Based on the contractual relation which is being/has been entered into, the Lessor shall be entitled to process data and personal data of an entrepreneur or a natural person - individual - who is entering / has entered into a contractual relation with the Lessor (hereinafter referred to as the "Lessee"):
data of a Lessee who is a legal entity / natural person - entrepreneur: business name and registered office, place of business, names, permanent addresses, personal ID numbers, dates of birth, numbers of ID cards of members of statutory bodies, persons authorized to act on behalf of the Lessee, the so-called authorized persons, company ID No., tax reg. No., VAT reg. No., contact data (contact addresses, phone and fax numbers, e-mail addresses), payment data (data about the bank account, form of payment, data about the payment/credit card and other data about the payment), numbers of loyalty cards, signature, stamp. data of a Lessee who is a natural person: name and surname, address, contact data (mobile phone, e-mail address), numbers of loyalty cards, date of birth, data about the ID card and the driving licence and/or the passport, data about loss-causing events, payment data (form of payment, data about the payment/credit card and other data about the payment), information about use of the rented vehicle, signature.
- Based on a special agreement, the Lessor shall be entitled to process:
copies of official documents of natural persons and/or otherwise electronically made and recorded copies and duplicates of official documents (scans of documents, verification of authenticity of documents which are stored in electric media, etc.), providing that in justified cases the Lessor requires such copies of official documents from the affected person, personal data of natural persons authorized to drive the rented motor vehicle other than the Lessee (hereinafter referred to as the "Other Driver"). Based on contractual arrangements with the Lessor, the Lessee shall be obliged to provide personal data of Other Drivers, while the Lessee shall be entitled to do so only on an appropriate legal basis. If the Lessee has no approval or other authorization (e.g. § 10 (3) (b) of the Personal Data Protection Act), he shall not be entitled to provide personal data of any Other Driver to the Lessor. If it is directly the Other Driver who provides his/her personal data, the Lessor shall ask the Other Driver for granting a special approval with processing of his/her personal data in the Lessor´s information system prior to its provision.
The affected person (Lessee, Other Driver, etc.) grants his/her approval willingly and voluntarily and it may be withdrawn any time in the form of a written request sent to the Lessor´s registered office. The affected person may provide only true, correct and complete personal data. The affected person shall be liable for any incorrectness, incompleteness and obsoletion of his/her personal data. Each affected person shall have the right to information, description and correction / update of his/her personal data processed by the Lessor.
- Based on § 10 (3) (g) of the Personal Data Protection Act, the Lessor shall be entitled to process information about location of the rented motor vehicle acquired through monitoring equipment, if the vehicle is equipped with it. Personal data (resulting from the acquired information about location of the vehicle) is processed if the rented motor vehicle is used by a single natural person, i.e. if at the time of use of the rented motor vehicle the Lessor is able to identify a particular natural person and the vehicle is equipped with monitoring equipment. In such case personal data will be processed in the extent of the acquired GPS information about location of the vehicle and deducible characteristics of the affected person. When taking over the vehicle, the Lessee shall be informed of the fact that the rented vehicle is equipped with GPS monitoring equipment. The Lessor has duly reported his information system to the Office for Personal Data Protection of SR in accordance with obligations resulting to the Lessor from the Personal Data Protection Act.
- The Lessor shall process personal data specified in the paragraphs 1 and 2 only for the purpose of establishing pre-contractual relations (particularly booking, providing data for contract preparation); entering into and performing the Contract, amending and terminating it; invoicing, record-keeping and recovering claims; dealing with insurance and loss-causing events.
- The Lessor shall process the personal data specified in the paragraph 3 only for the purpose of protecting rights and lawfully protected interests, particularly for the purpose of protecting property and financial interests of the Lessor.
- If necessary, the Lessor shall make the above-stated data of persons and information about persons - which have or may have the extent of personal data - available and/or provide it only to courts, law enforcement agencies and insurance companies (based on special laws), particularly in order to provide cooperation for the purpose of protecting lawfully protected interests of the Lessor and of affected persons.
- The Lessor undertakes not to disclose any data and information he is processing. The Lessor shall not use them for his own needs and shall not disclose, provide or make them available without an appropriate legal basis. The confidentiality obligation shall continue also after termination of the contractual relation. None of the affected parties shall have the confidentiality obligation if it is necessary, pursuant to a special law, for performance of obligations of law enforcement agencies and in relation to the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic when performing its duties. Based on § 28 of the Personal Data Protection Act, the affected natural person shall have the right to require the following from the Lessor following a written request:
- confirmation if the Lessor is/not processing personal data of my minor child;
- in a generally understandable form, information about processing personal data in the information system in the extent as stipulated in the Personal Data Protection Act;
- in a generally understandable form, exact information about the source from which the Lessor has acquired the personal data for processing;
- in a generally understandable form, a list of personal data which is the subject of processing;
- correct or erase any incorrect, incomplete or obsolete personal data which is the subject of processing;
- erase any personal data the purpose of processing of which has finished;
- erase personal data which is the subject of processing, if law has been violated;
- block personal data as a result of withdrawal of approval before expiry of its validity. If the event of exercising the right by a request sent by e-mail or fax, such request shall be considered as filed if subsequently delivered to the Lessor also in writing not later than three days after it was sent by e-mail or fax.
- The Lessor has adopted and applies appropriate technical, organisational and personal measures aimed at protection of processed data and information in accordance with valid legal regulations of the Slovak Republic.
- Pursuant to valid legal regulations, the Lessor shall archive the selected part of contractual documentation as an accounting document/supporting document for 10 years after termination of validity of the Contract.